Sunday, August 14, 2011

Important things to know for my World History final exam for school?

Hi, I need help just summarizing things to study for my world history exam. We covered from the Middle Ages in Europe to the French Revolution. What i want to know, what were the MAJOR or just the very IMPORTANT things that happened during and between these events. I know, it is a lot of info and that's why i need help. I get to use a notecard and fill it up with anything. Oh, and one more thing, I really get confused with all these government systems they have used. Could you compare just the government systems, like a monarchy, feudal system, constitutional monarchy and like an absolute government. stuff like that. So please if anyone would do this for me......omg....so much help.........THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment