Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mock Draft 3.0. Suggestions?

I don't see the Bucs taking Tyson Jackson. Its possible becuz last year I didn't see them taking Aquib Talib. I'm perfectly fine with them taking Talib tho. I watched him in Kansas I thought he was a heck of a player just needed form . But anyway back on topic I think that the Bucs will take Maybin or Peria Jerry befor they take Tyson Jackson. I think that there best prospect with the number 19 pick is Jerry, But If Darrius Hayward bay or Peircy Harvin is available then they could be great picks at that spot too. Which I also notice that you left Harvin out. I think he's def a first rounder.. Also off my favorite team I think that the Lions should go with either Monroe or Smith to help both there run game and there p game and to help there defense becuz a great defense is one that hasen't been on the field that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment