Thursday, August 18, 2011

COLLEGE GIRLS!! PLEASE HELP!!l!!?

Okay, Im a second-year college student at Georgia State University where I am Majoring in Finance and Minoring in Psychology (Im minoring in Psychology simply just out of mere curiousity). Im about to start up my second semester of this school year on Jan. 5h (this Monday). GSU is a commuter school located in the heart of downtown Atlanta and I make the whole 35-45 minute commute each way every school day. The problem is that I haven't even had ONE hook up with any girls nor an actual relationship which is what I REALLY want. I really want to have some type of contact with a girl here in college ( I mean c'mon, Im a guy and we have needs). I've been through some stuff: my dad was a violent alcoholic who beat my mother, and I abused drugs got thrown in jail during my teens and vowed to change my life which I actually did but all the girls in college seem obsessed with alcohol (which I despise) and partying, IM NOT LIKE THAT! What can I do this semester to get a girl/be more sociable with girls? Are girls in college more than willing to give a guy a shot at a date? or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment