Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where should i get this tattoo?

ok so i want to get this tattoo either on my foot of my forearm on the underneath of the arm. the tattoo is the lamppost from the book/movies of Narnia like the lion the which and the wardrobe and all those. i want the post lit up on a snowy ground with maybe some trees in the back or something along those lines. i want it mostly black and white with the amber color for the glow of the light. i want to know do you think this would look better on my foot or arm. also im kinda worried about getting it on my arm because then every future employer will see it and i know some places won't hire you if you have tattoos and it would suck to have to ware long sleeves all the time. so what are your opinions? thanks! XD also im a girl. and can you tell me if you thing my forearm is a feminine spot for this? thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment