Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Would you elect me as president?

I believe we should let 'A hundred flowers bloom, and a hundred schools of thought flourish', and by the way this is a quote from Chairman Mao, and like Mao, I believe that it is the best interest of our nation to keep the garden beautiful, and thus, we must get rid of the imperfect flowers. I also believe in lots of change, I believe that instead of having one group of people bribe the politicians (i.e. the lobbyist) I believe that everyone should have equal rights when it comes to bribing their representatives. I also believe that the threat posed by the Nation of San Marino is very real, on the basis that they are not Anglophones, thus not being able to communicate with the average Americans, and thus are hiding something. If they do not revel their secret, we will have no other choice then to launch a premeditate strike. I also believe that the two parties system in this nation is bersome and inefficient, and thus propose a single party system to get things done faster. I also

No comments:

Post a Comment