Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I think I did the right thing I really love my bf?

Okaay so I have a bf n we bn 2gether for 8 months now n there's this guy his really cute n handsome. His tall colored eyes. I told my friend that he was cute n she told him n gave him my number n txted me my friend told him I liked him but I jst think he was cute n innocent guy. I told him I have a bf but he didn't mind n started txting me dirty thing n I wud go along wit it cuz i thought he was playing around but then the next day I asked one of his friend how he was n he told me he those types of guys that only want n I was like WTFUDGE!! N I txted him tat we shouldn't txt no more bc he jst wanna fk wit any1 n I dnt like hanging or talking 2 those types of guys at all n he was cool with it do you think I did good or bad

No comments:

Post a Comment