Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Iwant to imprison my dad and i hate him?tell me what to do?

i hate my father as we have already never got along for the past 4 years or so ,i have even filed a court suite on him as he used to give me medicines and they think i am crazy ?i suffered a lot and due to intake of mind altering medicines i have had fits in past.i i became alright after calling the cops on my dad once?i had left from the station and they had let him go afterwards?i dont know what happened after i left in a hurry and as i was nervous.now after 6 months when everything had become alright and i had become happy then my dad he called the police one day before my birthday for just telling him to get lost from my room.i now stay in my seperate flat and though dad he gives me about 350 dollars a month ,though i still have really bad stomach aches and feel that he has hurt my self respect yet another time in front of my housemates and family.i get the urge to imprison him but im scared he will not give me money and be might even stop me from studying further.ind help

No comments:

Post a Comment