Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Well this season is over who should the RAIDERS draft?

Yea I agree with u...I think we should go for some o-linemen in the free agency & draft a o-linemen (let the older guys teach him) & are "D" isn't that bad but we really do need 2 draft a big versitile player on "D" that can play D-line & LB because the chargers,chiefs,& broncos will all put up $200 with any RB @ anytime & we can't afford that twice a yr...& I thought I was the only person that thought we had dumb ppl in the office..we should have had jerry porter & randy with 1,000yrds & been 2 the playoffs atleast but we got the wrong ppl callin our plays..but I think we will be back to silver & black that every team was scarred 2 play real soon!..p.s I live in miami & I can't wait till Nov.16 when we murder the dolpines like last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment