Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So the question is....who's YOUR daddy?

Hi Soccermania, very sorry you had to gp through all that at such a young age. I imagine your father would be rolling in his grave if he read what you posted. I lost my father when I was five, my mother never remarried but I often wonder what would have happened if she had. There is and always will be a gap in my upbringing by not having a father around. I am 52 and I really do enjoy helping people, so if your looking for someone who can give you advice or you just want to chat with about life in general please feel free to look me up anytime. You can click on my profile to contact me or send me an IM. I have a soft spot in my heart for helping younger people because I can relate to not having a father. By the way I like your sense of humor, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment