Thursday, August 11, 2011

My friend always wants to do something?

We're quite close and we've known each other a few years now because of school. I'm quite shy around people I don't know but I'm very outgoing and comfortable with those I am close to. I never really noticed it before but my friend always wants to do something. We used to talk all the time, I don't even remember what about, maybe I was focused on myself and my 'drama' and now that I've taken some time out in life and re-evaluated myself for the better, I noticed that most of the time, she talks about herself soo much. I know people do that normally, everyone feels better expressing themselves too. It's just when she's not talking about herself, she's like a busy body. She's always texting me, saying that she's bored or hungry etc. and sometimes I feel like when I don't entertain her enough, she goes round looking for someone else to be friends with too. She's just that type of person that ALWAYS has to do something and be with someone and it saddens me, because I'm moving soon and I feel as if, when I move, all connection will be lost. I wanna be more motivated to talk to her but lately, I feel she feels the same way too. We used to reply really fast with each other's texts and calls but now, we never talk on the phone anymore and it's an hours gap for each text. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment