Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GUYS?! Or girls. (: Please help? Boy advice needed!?

Okay, so there's this guy in my math cl which is also my homeroom (: And I kinda like him...he is a sopre, popular, but smart and really nice as well. He is super cute and hums/sings in homeroom every morning to himself. :) The problem is...I'm a freshman...not popular, not unpopular. I have a few 'popular' friends, but I'm not really well known in the school at all. I sit across the room from him in math, so I can't really just go over and talk to him. And I'm shy around people I don't know...so what should I do? I just want to become friends with him as first, but like if I add him on Facebook randomly, or just go over and start talking to him, won't that be a little awkward? How can I get him to notice me or start a conversation with me? I really don't want to go over to him or ask him for help or anything! What should I do?! Any advice is welcome! Thank you soooo much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment