Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does she really like me (Need help girls!!!)?

There is this girl in my cl, lets call her hannah. We're both 13, known eachother for around 2 months and I like her a lot. She gets me to give her some of my paper, but she'll give me some when I ask but she teases me. She asks me for help for cl work, and she doesn't ignore me whenever I'm talking to her about it. Her feet are always pointed at me when im infront of her. We used to text but her phone broke. She's asked me for some money at lunch three times (only 14$ in the past 2 months), she's asking more often now but she doesn't really seem to care if I say I don't have any. She looks at me a lot. Whenever I catch her looking at me her eyes will either dart away, or she'll keep looking but her expression won't change (might mean she isn't looking at me, I don't know). It seems like she looks at me more in gym cl, because I saw her looking at me EVERY time I looked at her. Hannah even hacked her friends facebook and sent me a message asking me out. I responded no because I thought it was her friend. But hannah and her friend said she hacked it (and presumably sent me that). A couple of times in cl (when she sits infront of me) she'll just say something than then I ask what she'll say nevermind I don't know if she wants to ask me something or what. This is my first time ever doing anything like this. Have I waited too long? Is she shy? Does she really like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment