Saturday, August 13, 2011

Aquarius girl and Virgo guy ?

There is this guy who happens to be a virgo. I have feelings for him. He confuses me, at times he's all sweet and shares his thoughts and emotions and flirts(still hasn't confessed how he feels bout me and i have already). But suddenly another day he comes off as being detached , calculating and very private. He gets all quiet and ignores me. He knows how i feel and I want him to show me exactly how he feels, i'm unsure how to get him to do that, to completely open up to me. I get weary of his mixed signals but yet i'm unable to pull myself away. Please give advice and also if your aquarius girl who had a relationship with virgo guy share your story or if your a virgo guy who has been in a relationship with aquarius girl , plz share your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment